- What medicines did apothecaries use?
- How do I become a drug maker?
- Is an apothecary a doctor?
- What would we call an apothecary today?
- What is a modern apothecary?
- Who was the first apothecary?
- Who is the father of pharmacist?
- What was used to cure diseases in colonial times?
- What is a person who runs an apothecary called?
- What did apothecaries wear?
- How many hospitals were there by 1500?
- What did the doctors give to the patients who contracted the Black Plague?
- Is apothecary and pharmacist the same?
- Do apothecaries still exist?
- What does Apothic mean?
- What were pharmacists called in the 1800s?
- What did they call a doctor in medieval times?
- What were apothecary jars used for?
- What would an apothecary sell?
What medicines did apothecaries use?